Here are our top tips for defeating cracked heels!
- First soak your feet in lukewarm water (with a couple of drops of tea tree oil added) for at least ten minutes before bed.
- Use a loofah, foot scrubber, or pumice stone to remove any hard, thick skin.
- Dry your feet gently with a towel; they don’t need to be bone dry.
- Apply Skin Salvation generously all over the cracked area.
- Put on thin cotton socks over the ointment and wear them overnight
- Apply more balm in the morning - and daily from then on!
Recommended product: Skin Salvation
Being an emollient (it softens skin), a humectant (it draws water to the epidermis) AND a protective semi-occlusive moisturiser (it forms a fine film to reduce evaporation) means that Skin Salvation ticks all the boxes for dealing with dry or cracked skin.
It even contains natural antibacterials and antifungals to combat the microbes that can add to the problem.
Apply the ointment regularly to keep your feet in good, soft, healthy condition.
If you need to sort out your cracked heels or dry skin, just click here to buy Skin Salvation!
For customers from the USA and Canada
Order directly from our US website www.balmonds.com
If you require medical advice we recommend you always contact your healthcare professional.
If you or someone you are caring for seems very unwell, is getting worse or you think there's something seriously wrong, call for emergency services straight away. For general medical advice, please contact your healthcare professional, this article does not contain or replace medical advice.
Do not delay getting help if you're worried. Trust your instincts.