Balmonds Daily Moisturising Cream is a lovely, rich cream made with shea butter and hemp seed oil, suitable for frequent application during the day, to keep skin soft, supple and well hydrated.
- You can apply Balmonds Daily Moisturising Cream as often as you need to throughout the day.
- You can use it on any part of the body, whether hands, feet, face or body.
- It’s a wonderful neutral face cream if you need something really gentle on the delicate skin around your eyes or nose.
- Try it as a massage lotion for a soothing foot massage; use it as it is or add the essential oils you love.
- Apply all over immediately after showering to lock in moisture and prevent dehydration.
- It’s perfect as a natural baby lotion - try it after baths or if your little one’s skin is looking a bit dry.
- Great in pregnancy when mothers-to-be can find their skin is more sensitive to synthetic ingredients and needs a little more TLC.
- Works as a cleansing lotion to remove daily grime or makeup: simply massage gently into the skin and then wipe off with a warm, damp cotton wool pad or face cloth. It works a treat, even on mascara!
Directions for use:
You can use the cream as often as you want anywhere on the body (including the hands, face and feet) and it’s suitable for all ages from 6 weeks.
When applying moisturisers please remember to treat your skin with great care! Apply any emollient gently in the direction of your hair follicles to reduce the risk of further skin irritation or damage and try not to rub the skin.
The first time you use it, you’ll need several pumps to release the air and begin to dispense the cream. Discard the small amount that collects in the nozzle between applications (it’s not dangerous, just that exposure to the air can affect the appearance and the texture of the cream).
Please Do A Patch Test Before First Use
As with any new skincare product, we always advise that you patch test a tiny amount of the oil behind the ear or in the crook of your elbow for at least 24 hours before widespread use. Please visit our Patch Test page for more information.
Did you know that it’s possible to get your Balmonds Daily Moisturising Cream on prescription?
Any off-list prescription is at the discretion of your GP but our skincare is prescribed to many people across the UK who find Balmonds are the only emollients their skin can tolerate.
How do you use your Balmonds? We’d love to hear from you!
We’d also like to hear from you if you have before and after photos to share: why not document your journey and let other people know how Daily Moisturising Cream Salvation has helped your skin?
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org