Our award-winning Rosehip Scar Oil is made with lavender, chamomile, calendula, rosehip and palmarosa oils: all ingredients famed for their regenerative, conditioning properties. Although we designed it to be used to soften and smooth areas of skin that had been damaged or discoloured by eczema, it’s much more versatile than that!
Getting the most out of your Balmonds Rosehip Scar Oil
The oil can be applied to any area of the body that needs a bit of TLC. Try it:
- As a night-time facial oil
- To moisturise the delicate skin under the eyes
- To reduce the appearance of stretch marks
- To reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and blemishes
- To enrich your favourite moisturiser - just add a few drops to the cream
- As a nourishing nail and cuticle oil
- On sensitive skin after radiotherapy or chemotherapy
- To balance uneven skin tone, including pregnancy-related melasma
- To make any area of skin softer, smoother and more supple
- To hydrate and nourish dehydrated, delicate or ageing skin
- On acne scars
- On pregnant bellies and perineums to increase skin’s elasticity
Directions for use
Apply gently to the area of skin you wish to treat, smoothing the oil on with soft pats.
If using on the face: dispense a few drops of the oil onto your fingertips and apply to freshly cleansed, slightly damp skin. Massage very gently onto your cheeks, forehead and chin, smoothing over lips, nose and under eyes with gentle upwards strokes to distribute evenly over the whole face.
Be careful not to use on your skin in very bright, very hot sunshine as this all-natural product does not have an SPF and there might be a risk of burning due to the high oil content. In those circumstances, it’s best to apply the oil in the evening and leave to work overnight.
Patch test first!
Patch test a tiny amount of the oil behind the ear or in the crook of your elbow for at least 24 hours before widespread use. Please see our Patch Test page for more information.
How do you use your Balmonds?
We’d love to hear from you if you have before and after photos to share: why not document your Balmonds experience and let other people know how our Rosehip Scar Oil has worked for you!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require medical advice we recommend you always contact your healthcare professional.
If you or someone you are caring for seems very unwell, is getting worse or you think there's something seriously wrong, call for emergency services straight away. For general medical advice, please contact your healthcare professional, this article does not contain or replace medical advice.
Do not delay getting help if you're worried. Trust your instincts.