Balmonds Skincare Ltd is a natural skincare company specialising in gentle, effective skincare for people with dry, itchy or allergy-prone skin. We make all of our products in our Brighton workshop and are looking for someone to join the warehouse team.
We are looking for an efficient, dedicated team member with a great eye for detail, who is forward thinking and keen to get involved!
We are a small team with a lovely, friendly atmosphere who all support each other in a collaborative way.
Pay: £12 with full contract issued after successfully completing a 3 month probation period.
Hours: 40 per week, including paid half an hour lunch break.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
- Customer support via email
- Taking orders and answering queries on the phone
- Fulfilling retail/trade orders and booking in consignments with couriers
- Boxing and labelling products ready for sale
- Quality control checks
- General housekeeping
- Occasional filling and lidding of products
- Confident with administration tasks
- Good with numbers
- Quick thinking
- Able to work as part of a team but also happy to work independently
- Knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets
Please note, manual lifting will be required for this role.
We have an office dog, so this role is suited to someone who is happy to be around dogs!
To start ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £12 per hour
Monday to Friday
- In person
Application deadline: 20/09/2023