- 100% natural treatment for itchy, flaky scalps.
- Suitable for scalp psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, eczema or dandruff.
- A cruelty-free alternative to synthetic treatments and shampoos that’s also vegan friendly.
- Won't strip the natural oils from your skin or dry out sensitive scalps.
This gorgeous blend of herb-infused oils like nettle, calendula and chickweed, as well as antimicrobial and stimulating essential tea tree and rosemary oils and nourishing hemp and borage seed oils, gives hair and skin exactly what they need to stay clean, healthy and hydrated.
Recommendations for use
- As a beard or hair oil. With its invigorating, herbal scent of tea tree and rosemary, it makes a great conditioning beard or moustache oil, smoothing, moisturising and softening facial hair.
- As a foot rub. Because we use naturally antimicrobial rosemary and tea tree oils, this blend makes a fantastic massage oil for feet that get hot, sweaty, itchy and tired! Keep toes and other areas clean and fresh with daily applications.
- As a topical rescue oil: Fantastic for all kinds of skin emergencies because it’s so rich in nutrients and is packed full of naturally anti-itch, antiseptic, antibacterial essential oils.
- As an inhalation oil: Add several drops to a bowl of steaming water to clear stuffy heads and noses
- Pro-parent anti-nit tip: It can even help ward off those annoying little nits and is excellent for smoothing hair out for comb-throughs!
Our Scalp Oil is totally free from parabens, petrochemicals, preservatives or perfumes, which makes it perfect for dry skin and also suitable for people who may be prone to eczema, itchy, flaky or sore scalps, scalp psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis and other dry skin conditions.
- Organic tea tree essential oil is renowned for its natural antibacterial, cleansing and purifying properties.
- Borage seed oil is incredibly rich in gamma linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid which has powerful anti-inflammatory effects to calms sore, inflamed skin.
- Organic rosemary essential oil is a naturally stimulating, invigorating and purifying essential oil for the epidermis.
- Our Scalp Oil also includes an organic nettle oil, our macerated oil infusion of this naturally nourishing, anti-inflammatory herb feeds dry skin to keep it healthy and hydrated.
Suitable for all skin types. Due to the potent essential oils used in this product, we would not recommend using Scalp Oil on children under the age of 3. For a lighter, all-purpose moisturising lotion, we recommend our Daily Moisturising Cream.
"Miracle oil, you can see a definate improvement within 3 days. Great stuff wish I had found this year's ago."
Michele McDowell Feb 2020
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil*
- Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil*
- Cannabis Sativa (hemp) seed oil*
- Borago Officinalis (borage) seed oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*
- Stellaria Media (chickweed) extract*
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower extract*
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil*
- Urtica Dioica (nettle) extract*
- Limonene (from essential oils)
Our products are handmade using natural ingredients; as such the product may vary in appearance from time to time but this will not affect the quality of the product.
This product does not contain nuts, gluten, coconut, soya, lanolin or palm oil.
Our Dry & Sensitive Skin is entirely free from synthetic perfumes and colours, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS/SLES, PEGs, methylisothiazolinone (MI) and methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI).
Directions for use
As a scalp conditioning treatment: apply a few pumps of the oil to the scalp and massage in gently. It’s best used at night time and left on overnight. After applying the oil, lay a soft, old towel on the pillow to avoid staining. In the morning wash the hair out thoroughly with our Shampoo & Body Wash.
As a beard or hair Oil: massage a few drops into your clean, towel-dried beard or hair, preferably after bathing.
It can be used as much and as often as needed as a topical emollient, massage or cleansing oil.
Do not expose skin to strong sunlight directly after applying, as there is a risk of burning due to the product’s high oil content.
Keep cool. For external use only.
We recommend customers patch test on an unaffected area close to the affected area before use (leave for 24 hours) as some people may be allergic even to the very gentle ingredients we use in this product.
Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
Our money back guarantee.
All our products have a 60 day money back guarantee, so if you are not completely happy with the results we will refund you.
Also known as marigold and famed for its intense golden-orange flowers, calendula is grown for us in the UK and used for its natural anti-inflammatory, regenerative properties
Grown for us in the UK and traditionally used as a natural antihistamine and anti-inflammatory to soothe itchiness, chickweed is also rich in gamma-linoleic acid and other essential nutrients that the skin needs to repair and regenerate
Easily absorbed and rich in beta-carotene, EFAs and antioxidants to help in the elimination of free radicals and toxins that can cause cell damage
A highly nutritious skin food, rich in EFAs and brilliant at improving the skin’s ability to retain moisture and keep cell membranes flexible
Packed full of potent antioxidants, essential fatty acids (EFAs) and vitamins to help maintain healthy, nourished skin
Also known as 'starflower', this UK-grown oil is the richest plant source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid which has powerful anti-inflammatory effects
Astringent and stimulation, unusually rich in vitamins and nutrients, nettle is said to reduce the heat and itch associated with eczema
An invigorating essential oil, renowned for its natural antibacterial, cleansing and purifying properties
Stimulating, invigorating and purifying essential oil, known for improving circulation to the scalp.