- A gently conditioning oil made with the highest quality plant-based ingredients.
- Nourish and hydrate the delicate skin of the face.
- A blend of oils specially chosen for their rejuvenating properties.
- Feed tired, delicate or damaged skin with the essential vitamins and nutrients it needs to stay soft.
- Can be applied anywhere on the body to keep skin healthy and hydrated.
This all-natural oil is totally free from parabens, preservatives, petrochemicals or perfumes, which makes it perfect for dry or sensitive skin. It’s also suitable for people who may be prone to dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and dry, sore, itchy skin conditions.
Recommendations for use
- An ideal overnight treatment to soften scars, blemishes and blotchiness, smoothing out uneven skin tone and caring for thirsty, dehydrated and ageing skin.
- Perfect for the sensitive skin of pregnant women and new mothers, it can even be used on stretch marks and dry, tired patches of skin.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- You can also use this lovely oil as an enriching addition to your usual day or night cream - just add a few drops to the pot and stir in. A little goes a very long way!
Suitable for all ages and skin types. Cruelty-free and suitable for vegans. We include a high proportion of pure rosehip oil in our formulation, as well as luxurious lavender, palmarosa and Roman Chamomile essential oils and the best quality, UK-sourced cold-pressed organic sunflower and organic calendula oils.
- Rosehip oil rich in vitamin A, vitamin C as well as Omegas-3 and -6, it delivers essential nutrients direct to damaged skin to support the production of new skin cells
- Organic calendula intense golden-orange marigold flowers are steeped in pure sunflower oil to extract their soothing, regenerative properties.
- Palmarosa essential oil nourishing, rejuvenating and supportive of skin cell renewal.
- Lavender & Roman Chamomile essential oils deliciously scented and naturally antimicrobial essential oils to calm and protect.
- Grape seed oil a beautifully light carrier oil, exceptionally high in Vitamin E and linoleic acid.
For a lighter oil perfect for cleaning makeup and dirt off delicate faces use our Omega Rich Cleansing Oil.
"Nice oil leaves the skin feeling soft good for my eczema leave skin feeling moisturised and not angry and inflamed"
Urszula Wiggins Jan 2020
- Vitis Vinifera (grape) seed oil
- Rosa Canina (rosehip) fruit oil
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil*
- Tocopheryl (Vitamin E)
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower extract*
- Anthemis Nobilis (Roman chamomile) flower oil*
- Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*
- Cymbopogon Martini (palmarosa) oil
- Geraniol & Linalool (from essential oils)
Our products are handmade using natural ingredients; as such the product may vary in appearance from time to time but this will not affect the quality of the product.
Does not contain nuts, coconut, soya, gluten, lanolin or palm oil.
Our Skin Salvation Range is entirely free from synthetic perfumes and colours, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS/SLES, PEGs, methylisothiazolinone (MI) and methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI).
Directions for use
Dispense a few drops of the oil onto your fingertips and apply to freshly cleansed, slightly damp skin last thing at night. Massage it very gently onto your cheeks, forehead and chin, smoothing over lips, nose and under eyes with gentle upwards strokes to distribute evenly over the whole face. Leave on overnight.
Can also be used on scar tissue, stretch marks, uneven or damaged skin anywhere on the body; just apply gently to the area, smoothing the oil on with soft pats.
Keep in a cool dark place. For external use only.
We recommend customers patch test on an unaffected area close to the affected area before use (leave for 24 hours) as some people may be allergic even to the very gentle ingredients we use in this product.
Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
Our money back guarantee.
All our products have a 60 day money back guarantee, so if you are not completely happy with the results we will refund you.
Also known as marigold and famed for its intense golden-orange flowers, calendula is grown for us in the UK and used for its natural anti-inflammatory, regenerative properties
Easily absorbed and rich in beta-carotene, EFAs and antioxidants to help in the elimination of free radicals and toxins that can cause cell damage
A beautifully light carrier oil extracted from grape seeds, exceptionally high in Vitamin E and linoleic acid
Rich in provitamin A, Vitamin C, as well as Omegas-3 and -6 and other essential fatty acids, this European-grown rosehip oil delivers essential nutrients to support the production of new skin cells, helping to delay the effects of skin aging, assisting with cell regeneration, and boosting collagen and elastin levels
Helps to stimulate skin cell action and regulate production of sebum levels in the skin, hydrating and improving the appearance of the skin
Has been shown in clinical trials to have antimicrobial and analgesic properties which can help support the healing of skin and is also famed for its soothing, calming and balancing properties
Sweetly smelling and notoriously calming, Roman Chamomile has traditionally been used to soothe inflamed and reddened skin