- A deeply hydrating, 100% natural balm for lips and other bits!
- An unfragranced yet rich emollient.
- Keep lips in soft, smooth and supple condition.
- Protect them from windchill or environmental allergens
- Feed lips with regenerative nutrients from natural ingredients.
- Suitable for all ages and skin types, including babies from 6 weeks.
Our Intensive Lip Balm is totally free from parabens, preservatives, petrochemicals or perfumes, making it perfect for dry skin and is also suitable for people who may be prone to dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and dry, sore, itchy skin conditions.
Recommendations for use
- Moisturise dry lips and condition rough skin anywhere.
- Soothe itchy patches and protect delicate skin.
- Soften cuticles, smooth eyebrows and nourish under your eyes.
- It can also be used as a smoothing primer under lipstick or as a useful salve for dry skin around noses, eyes or other areas.
Keep it in your pocket to come to the rescue of dry skin in cold or windy weather or to combat the drying effects of centrally-heated and air-conditioned environments.
- Organic hemp seed oil is a highly nutritious skin food, rich in Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and brilliant at improving the skin’s ability to retain moisture and keep cell membranes flexible.
- Pure, minimally-processed local beeswax which makes a fantastic waterproof barrier to protect damaged skin and lock in moisture.
- Biodynamic herbal tinctures of calendula, nettle, chickweed and chamomile herbs which have been used in traditional herbal medicine for centuries for their antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties.
For more larger areas of sensitive skin, eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis, use our award-winning Skin Salvation balm.
"I get cracked lips all winter long so the lip balm is a must-have in cold months."
- Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil*
- Cera Alba (beeswax)
- Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) seed oil *
- Cannabis Sativa (hemp) seed oil*
- Aqua and alcohol (from tinctures)
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower extract**
- Chamomilla Recutita (chamomile) flower extract*
- Stellaria Media (chickweed) extract**
- Urtica Dioica (nettle) extract**
Our products are handmade using natural ingredients; as such the product may vary in appearance from time to time but this will not affect the quality of the product.
This product does not contain nuts, soya, coconut, gluten, lanolin, palm oil or essential oils.
Our Skin Salvation Range is entirely free from synthetic perfumes and colours, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS/SLES, PEGs, methylisothiazolinone (MI) and methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI).
Directions for use
Twist the dial at the bottom of the tube and apply directly to your lips. Re-apply as often as needed to keep them smooth, soft and moisturised.
The balm can also be applied to other dry areas on the face or body; use your fingers to apply a small amount of balm to your nose, cheeks, and other areas that could use moisturising, especially in cold or windy weather.
Be careful not to use on your lips in very bright, very hot sunshine as this all-natural product does not have an SPF and there might be a risk of burning due to the high oil content. In those circumstances, it’s best to apply the salve in the evening and leave to work overnight.
Keep cool. For external use only.
We recommend customers patch test on an unaffected area close to the affected area before use (leave for 24 hours) as some people may be allergic even to the very gentle ingredients we use in this product.
Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
Our money back guarantee.
All our products have a 60 day money back guarantee, so if you are not completely happy with the results we will refund you.
Also known as marigold and famed for its intense golden-orange flowers, calendula is grown for us in the UK and used for its natural anti-inflammatory, regenerative properties
Grown for us in the UK and traditionally used as a natural antihistamine and anti-inflammatory to soothe itchiness, chickweed is also rich in gamma-linoleic acid and other essential nutrients that the skin needs to repair and regenerate
Pure, minimally-processed and local, beeswax makes a fantastic waterproof and antimicrobial barrier to protect damaged skin and lock in moisture
A highly nutritious skin food, rich in EFAs and brilliant at improving the skin’s ability to retain moisture and keep cell membranes flexible
An exceptionally light, easily-absorbed oil incredibly rich in skin-nourishing linoleic acid, excellent for keeping sensitive skin in good, soft, supple condition.
Packed full of potent antioxidants, essential fatty acids (EFAs) and vitamins to help maintain healthy, nourished skin
Astringent and stimulation, unusually rich in vitamins and nutrients, nettle is said to reduce the heat and itch associated with eczema
Sweetly smelling and notoriously calming, Roman Chamomile has traditionally been used to soothe inflamed and reddened skin