Daily Moisturising Cream
Vegan moisturising cream
Daily Moisturising Cream
Vegan moisturising cream
- Our pure and simple moisturiser for all ages and skin types.
- Apply anywhere on the body as often as you want.
- Completely free from petrochemicals and perfumes.
- Ideal for people with eczema, psoriasis and dry, itchy skin conditions.
We took the essential ingredients of our Skin Salvation ointment and made a softer, more-easily absorbed cream. Because we’ve left out the beeswax and replaced it with moisturising shea butter, this cream is suitable for vegans.
"I have only been using this for four days and the transformation in my skin is amazing!!!!"
“I now use this moisturiser twice a day on my face, it's also wonderful to use on any sore patches of skin.”
Our rich yet gentle lotion made with shea butter instead of beeswax, making it a lighter version of our ointment and suitable for vegans. Perfect for frequent application during the day to nourish and hydrate your skin.
As with any new skincare product, we always advise you patch test a tiny amount of the oil behind the ear or in the crook of your elbow for at least 24 hours before widespread use. Visit our Patch Test page for a detailed guide.
For a richer emollient made specifically to protect and nourish hands, try our Intensive Hand Cream.
You can apply the cream liberally to any part of the body, face or hands as often as you need to, throughout the day.
When applying moisturisers please remember to treat your precious skin with great care! Apply any emollient gently in the direction of your hair follicles to reduce the risk of further skin irritation or damage and try not to rub the skin.
The cream is safe for use on babies (from six weeks) and children. It can be safely used on any area of the body, including your face, hands and feet.
The first time you use it, you’ll need several pumps to release the air and begin to dispense the cream. Discard the small amount that collects in the nozzle between applications (it’s not dangerous, just that exposure to the air can affect the appearance and the texture of the cream).
Keep cool. For external use only.
For a more intensive emollient, especially if skin is broken or scratched raw from itching, we’d suggest you use our beeswax-based Skin Salvation intensive moisturising ointment instead or as well as the Daily Moisturising Cream.
We recommend customers patch test on an unaffected area close to the affected area before use (leave for 24 hours) as some people may be allergic even to the very gentle ingredients we use in this product.
Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
- Aqua (water)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) butter*
- Cannabis Sativa (hemp seed) oil*
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil*
- Cetearyl Olivate
- Sorbitan Olivate
- Alcohol (from tinctures)
- Stellaria Media (chickweed) extract**
- Urtica Dioica (nettle) extract**
- Chamomilla Recutita (chamomile) flower extract*
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower extract**
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Xanthan Gum
- Benzyl Alcohol
Our products are handmade using natural ingredients; as such the product may vary in appearance from time to time but this will not affect the quality of the product.
Does not contain nuts, soya, gluten, lanolin or essential oils.
Our Skin Salvation Range is entirely free from synthetic perfumes and colours, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS/SLES, PEGs, methylisothiazolinone (MI) and methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI).
Recommendations for use
- Use it in combination with our Skin Salvation ointment or as a general emollient for wider coverage over the body,
- Works great as a hand cream or a daytime face cream.
- Apply all over immediately after showering to lock in moisture and prevent dehydration.
- It’s also perfect as a natural baby lotion. Try it after baths or if your little one’s skin is looking a bit dry.
Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free, our Daily Moisturising Cream is soft and gentle while still providing fantastic hydration for sensitive skin.
- Our shea butter is produced by a women’s collective in Burkina Faso and is a wonderful natural moisturiser that softens, hydrates and feeds the skin.
- Organic hemp seed oil is incredibly rich in EFAs which maintain skin health by keeping cell membranes flexible.
- The biodynamic chickweed is grown for us in the UK and used in traditional medicine as a natural antihistamine.
For a more intensive emollient, especially if your skin is broken or scratched raw from itching, use our Skin Salvation intensive moisturising ointment.
Our money back guarantee.
All our products have a 60 day money back guarantee, so if you are not completely happy with the results we will refund you.
Produced by a women’s collective in Burkina Faso and known there as 'women's gold', shea butter is a wonderful natural moisturiser that softens, hydrates and feeds the skin
Pure, minimally-processed and local, beeswax makes a fantastic waterproof and antimicrobial barrier to protect damaged skin and lock in moisture