- An all-natural emollient oil
- Made from a blend of nutritious botanicals including hemp, olive and chamomile.
- Suitable for use anywhere on the body, and for all skin types and all ages from 6 weeks up.
- Free from parabens, petrochemicals, preservatives, perfumes and synthetic chemicals.
- Perfect for anyone prone to eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other dry, sore skin conditions.
Cruelty-free and suitable for vegans, apply immediately after your bath or shower to rehydrate the skin and feed the epidermis with the natural oils often stripped away by washing, especially in hard water areas.
Recommendations for use
- A gorgeously-scented massage oil.
- A shaving oil.
- An emollient after a shower to lock moisture into thirsty skin.
- Part of a baby changing kit.
Our Bath & Body Oil is rich and nourishing for skin all over your body. With natural ingredients and a gentle formulation, it's perfect for people with sensitive skin conditions.
- Organic calendula intense golden-orange marigold flowers are steeped in oil to extract their soothing, nourishing properties
- Lavender & chamomile Roman essential oils deliciously scented and naturally antimicrobial floral essential oils used to soothe, calm and protect
- Organic safflower oil an exceptionally light, mild oil incredibly rich in skin-nourishing linoleic acid
- Organic hemp seed oil is a highly nutritious skin food, rich in Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and brilliant at improving the skin’s ability to retain moisture and keep cell membranes flexible.
If you need an oil without the gentle essential oils we use in this formula, try our pure and simple Omega-Rich Cleansing Oil.
"I started to use this about 2 months ago in the shower instead of a soap alternative designed for eczema, since I started using it my skin has improved soooo much, really pleased I made the change.
Mrs R Taylor
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil*
- Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*
- Cannabis Sativa (hemp) seed oil*
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower extract*
- Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*
- Anthemis Nobilis (Roman chamomile) flower oil*
- Linalool, Limonene & Geraniol (from essential oils)
Our products are handmade using natural ingredients; as such the product may vary in appearance from time to time but this will not affect the quality of the product.
Does not contain nuts, soya, gluten, coconut, lanolin or palm oil.
All Balmonds products are entirely free from synthetic perfumes and colours, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS/SLES, PEGs, methylisothiazolinone (MI) and methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI).
Directions for use
As a bath oil: add about one tablespoon of oil to warm* bath water. Take care to wash the bath thoroughly after use and to use a anti-slip bath mat as calendula oil can stain and the oils can make the bath slippy.
*if your skin is prone to eczema or other dry skin conditions, it’s a good idea to avoid having really hot baths as this can make your skin extra itchy and dry.
As a body oil: apply the oil liberally to any part of the body, face or hands as often as you need to throughout the day. Balmonds Bath & Body Oil is particularly effective as an emollient when used during or after bathing: apply the oil to skin that has been patted dry but is still a little damp to lock in moisture and keep skin soft and smooth.
As a facial cleansing oil: tip a small amount of oil - about the size of a fifty pence piece – into your palm and massage it carefully into your face, very gently working it into the areas around the eyes to loosen make-up. Can be left on for a couple of minutes if needed, especially if it’s tackling thick mascara! Then remove with either a warm, wet washcloth or warm, damp cotton wool.
It can also be used as a shaving oil, an after shaving balm, or as a beautifully calming massage oil.
Balmonds Bath & Body Oil is safe for use on babies (from six weeks) and children. It can be safely used on any area of the body, including your face, hands and feet.
Keep in a cool dark place. For external use only.
We recommend customers patch test on an unaffected area close to the affected area before use (leave for 24 hours) as some people may be allergic even to the very gentle ingredients we use in this product.
Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
Our money back guarantee.
All our products have a 60 day money back guarantee, so if you are not completely happy with the results we will refund you.
Also known as marigold and famed for its intense golden-orange flowers, calendula is grown for us in the UK and used for its natural anti-inflammatory, regenerative properties
Easily absorbed and rich in beta-carotene, EFAs and antioxidants to help in the elimination of free radicals and toxins that can cause cell damage
A highly nutritious skin food, rich in EFAs and brilliant at improving the skin’s ability to retain moisture and keep cell membranes flexible
An exceptionally light, easily-absorbed oil incredibly rich in skin-nourishing linoleic acid, excellent for keeping sensitive skin in good, soft, supple condition.
Has been shown in clinical trials to have antimicrobial and analgesic properties which can help support the healing of skin and is also famed for its soothing, calming and balancing properties
Sweetly smelling and notoriously calming, Roman Chamomile has traditionally been used to soothe inflamed and reddened skin