- A 100% natural facial cleanser to condition, cleanse and moisturise
- Cruelty-free and vegan friendly.
- Natural alternative to soap-based cleansers or synthetic make-up removers.
- Nourish the skin rather than strip it of its natural oils.
- Suitable for all ages and skin types, including babies from 6 weeks.
This pure and gentle oil nourishes and protects skin that might need extra care, particularly ageing, fragile or damaged skin. Unlike most cleansers, our Omega Rich Cleansing Oil contains absolutely no perfumes, preservatives or synthetic chemicals.
We don't even use essential oils in this blend, to avoid the possibility of irritating the especially sensitive skin on the face.
Recommendations for use
- When the cleansing oil is massaged into the skin, it binds to impurities or to oily make-up, allowing them to be gently wiped away without clogging pores and leaving the skin clean, soft and hydrated.
- This versatile product can also be used as an all-purpose oil for anyone with sensitive skin, such as new mums or babies.
- Use as a massage oil, a facial oil or as a body oil after bathing to quickly and efficiently re-hydrate your skin.
- Our Cleansing Oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. The oils we've chosen all have a low comedogenic factor (so they don’t clog pores) and are excellent for cleansing oily skin by gently removing excess oil without adding to the problem.
Our Omega-Rich Cleansing Oil is totally free from parabens, preservatives, petrochemicals or perfumes, which makes it perfect for dry skin and is also suitable for people who may be prone to dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and dry, sore, itchy skin conditions.
- Rosehip oil is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C as well as Omegas-3 and -6, meaning it provides essential nutrients for damaged skin to support the production of new skin cells.
- Organic calendula and golden-orange marigold flowers are steeped in pure sunflower oil so we’ve extracted their soothing, regenerative properties.
- Organic safflower oil is a light, easily-absorbed oil that’s rich in skin-nourishing linoleic acid, excellent for keeping sensitive skin in soft, supple condition.
For an all over body oil that provides intensive hydration after bathing, try our specially designed Bath & Body Oil.
"This is a really amazing cleansing oil, which removes make up easily. It is also gentle enough to use around my eyes. I use this as part of my daily skincare routine in conjunction with Balmonds Daily Moisturising Cream cream."
Jules Hunt Jan 2020
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil*
- Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*
- Rosa Canina (rosehip) fruit oil
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower extract*
Our products are handmade using natural ingredients; as such the product may vary in appearance from time to time but this will not affect the quality of the product.
Does not contain nuts, coconut, soya, gluten, lanolin, palm oil or essential oils
Our Dry and Sensitive Skin range is entirely free from synthetic perfumes and colours, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS/SLES, PEGs, methylisothiazolinone (MI) and methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI).
Directions for use
Cleaning process: tip a small amount of oil - about the size of a fifty pence piece – into your palm. Massage carefully into your face, very gently working it into the areas around the eyes to loosen make-up. Can be left on for a couple of minutes if desired. Remove with either a warm, wet washcloth or warm, damp cotton wool.
Can also be used as an all-purpose body or facial oil for massage, hydration after bathing, shaving etc.
Keep in a cool dark place. For external use only.
We recommend customers patch test on an unaffected area close to the affected area before use (leave for 24 hours) as some people may be allergic even to the very gentle ingredients we use in this product. Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
Our money back guarantee.
All our products have a 60 day money back guarantee, so if you are not completely happy with the results we will refund you.
Also known as marigold and famed for its intense golden-orange flowers, calendula is grown for us in the UK and used for its natural anti-inflammatory, regenerative properties
Easily absorbed and rich in beta-carotene, EFAs and antioxidants to help in the elimination of free radicals and toxins that can cause cell damage
An exceptionally light, easily-absorbed oil incredibly rich in skin-nourishing linoleic acid, excellent for keeping sensitive skin in good, soft, supple condition.
Rich in provitamin A, Vitamin C, as well as Omegas-3 and -6 and other essential fatty acids, this European-grown rosehip oil delivers essential nutrients to support the production of new skin cells, helping to delay the effects of skin aging, assisting with cell regeneration, and boosting collagen and elastin levels