- A deeply nourishing cream that’s still gentle for sensitive skin.
- Suitable for all ages and skin types, including babies from 6 weeks.
- Cruelty-free and suitable for vegans.
- Rich yet gentle enough to also make a fantastic daily face cream.
We’ve designed our Intensive Hand Cream to be mild and unfragranced so you can use it as often as is necessary without worrying about further irritation from synthetic ingredients.
Recommendations for use
- Great for anyone who washes their hands often throughout the day, or who comes into contact with harsh detergents, allergens or irritating chemicals.
- Whether you’re a care worker, health professional, gardener, climber, mechanic or parent, this lotion will protect and nourish the tough, worn skin on your hands and fingers.
- Perfect for people who suffer from hand dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema or dry, sensitive skin on their hands.
This soft, shea butter-based cream feeds skin the essential fatty acids and vitamins it needs to maintain its regular cycle of regeneration and repair. Acting as a protective barrier against environmental irritants, our Intensive Hand Cream is formulated to keep hard-working hands healthy and hydrated.
Intensive Hand Cream is totally free from parabens, petrochemicals or perfumes, which makes it perfect for dry skin and is also suitable for people who may be prone to hand dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and dry, sore, itchy skin conditions.
- Sea buckthorn berry oil is an incredibly rich little berry and superfood containing massively high levels of Vitamins A, E, C and Omegas 3,6, 7 & 9, all of which are perfect for fighting the effects of ageing and skin damage.
- Macerated oils of calendula, nettle, chickweed and chamomile herbs which have been used in traditional herbal medicine for centuries for their skin-kind properties.
- Organic hemp seed oil is a highly nutritious skin food, rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs) and brilliant at improving the skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- Roman Chamomile essential oil sweetly smelling and notoriously calming, this oil has traditionally been used to soothe inflamed and reddened skin.
For a more intensive emollient, especially if your hands are cracked or raw from itching, use our beeswax-based Skin Salvation moisturising ointment.
"This cream is brilliant for my over-worked kitchen hands!"
Jacqui Sweet April 2020
- Aqua (water)
- Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil*
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil*
- Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) butter*
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Cannabis Sativa (hemp) seed oil*
- Cetearyl Olivate
- Sorbitan Olivate
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) oil
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower extract*
- Stellaria Media (chickweed) extract*
- Chamomilla Recutita (chamomile) flower extract*
- Urtica Dioica (nettle) extract*
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Xanthan Gum
- Anthemis Nobilis (Roman chamomile) flower oil*
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Limonene (from essential oils)
Our products are handmade using natural ingredients; as such the product may vary in appearance from time to time but this will not affect the quality of the product.
Does not contain nuts, soya, gluten, or lanolin.
All our products are entirely free from synthetic perfumes and colours, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS/SLES, PEGs, methylisothiazolinone (MI) and methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI).
Directions for use
Use as much and as often as you want, and re-apply after washing your hands.
Intensive Hand Cream is safe for use on babies (from six weeks) and children. It can be safely used on any area of the body, including your face, hands and feet.
Keep cool. For external use only.
The first time you use it, you’ll need several pumps to release the air and begin to dispense the cream. Discard the small amount that collects in the nozzle between applications as exposure to the air can affect the appearance and the texture of the cream.
We recommend customers patch test on an unaffected area close to the affected area before use (leave for 24 hours) as some people may be allergic even to the very gentle ingredients we use in this product.
Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
Our money back guarantee.
All our products have a 60 day money back guarantee, so if you are not completely happy with the results we will refund you.
Also known as marigold and famed for its intense golden-orange flowers, calendula is grown for us in the UK and used for its natural anti-inflammatory, regenerative properties
Grown for us in the UK and traditionally used as a natural antihistamine and anti-inflammatory to soothe itchiness, chickweed is also rich in gamma-linoleic acid and other essential nutrients that the skin needs to repair and regenerate
Easily absorbed and rich in beta-carotene, EFAs and antioxidants to help in the elimination of free radicals and toxins that can cause cell damage
Produced by a women’s collective in Burkina Faso and known there as 'women's gold', shea butter is a wonderful natural moisturiser that softens, hydrates and feeds the skin
A highly nutritious skin food, rich in EFAs and brilliant at improving the skin’s ability to retain moisture and keep cell membranes flexible
Packed full of potent antioxidants, essential fatty acids (EFAs) and vitamins to help maintain healthy, nourished skin
This incredibly rich little berry is a miraculous superfood, containing extremely high levels of Vitamins A, E, C and Omegas 3,6, 7 & 9, perfect for fighting the effects of ageing and skin damage. The richest botanical on earth!
Astringent and stimulation, unusually rich in vitamins and nutrients, nettle is said to reduce the heat and itch associated with eczema
Sweetly smelling and notoriously calming, Roman Chamomile has traditionally been used to soothe inflamed and reddened skin