HOW TO USE
Balmonds Scalp Oil
A natural conditioning treatment for hair and scalp. Formulated as a moisturising alternative to synthetic products that can strip natural oils from the hair and scalp, this particular blend of oils is so nutritious and versatile it can be used on many other areas than just the scalp!
The oil is also suitable for those who may be prone to eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, and other dry or itchy scalp conditions.
What is it used for?
- natural alternative to synthetic conditioning treatments
- intense hydration for dry or flaky scalps
- smoothing oil for hair, beards, and moustaches
- refreshing body oil
- refreshing foot rub – great for sweaty feet!
- To clear stuffy heads and noses: Use as an inhalation oil by adding a few drops to a bowl of steaming water – be careful, as a little really does go a long way due to the potency of the oils!
- Pro-parent anti-nit tip: the oil can help keep heads clean and fresh, and is excellent for smoothing hair out for comb-throughs. Apply to the whole scalp, leave for ten minutes and comb out with a fine tooth comb.
- Contains rosemary and tea tree essential oils
- 100% natural and cruelty-free
- Moisturise dry, flaky scalps
Also suitable for those who may be prone to eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, rosacea, and other dry skin conditions.
Directions for use
Originally formulated as a 100% natural alternative to synthetic hair and scalp conditioning treatments which can often strip the natural oils from the skin and dry it out sensitive scalps. Suitable for all ages (from three years) and all types of skin, the oil is also suitable for those who may be prone to conditions such as scalp psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, eczema or dandruff.
Scalp Oil is best used as an overnight conditioning treatment to lock moisture in and smooth flaky or dry skin. Apply either to the whole scalp, or just those areas that need some extra help. Best used in conjunction with our 2-in-1 Natural Shampoo and Body Wash to wash the hair in the morning.
“Miracle oil, you can see a definite improvement within 3 days. Great stuff wish I had found this year's ago.”
Patch test first
As with any new skincare product, we always advise you patch test a tiny amount of the oil behind the ear or in the crook of your elbow for at least 24 hours before widespread use. Visit our Patch Test page for a detailed guide. For an all-natural hair and body wash, try our Natural Shampoo & Body Wash.
SHARE YOUR STORY
How do you use your Balmonds?
If you've found any of our products helpful, we’d love to hear about it!
Share your photos and tell us about your experience on our Share your Story page, and we’ll give you a free product of your choice.