How to Use
Balmonds Scalp Oil
A natural conditioning treatment for those with dry, itchy scalps, scalp psoriasis, ear eczema or seborrheic dermatitis. Formulated as a moisturising alternative to synthetic treatments that strip the natural oils from the hair and scalp. This particular blend of oils is so versatile and has so many healing properties, it goes above and beyond any old scalp oil.
What is it used for?
- Natural alternative to synthetic treatments for scalp conditions
- Intense conditioning treatment for dry, itchy scalps
- Smoothing oil for hair, beards, and moustaches
- Topical rescue oil for troubled skin and skin emergencies
- Refreshing body oil
- Purifying antimicrobial foot soak/rub – great for itchy, sweaty feet
- Fungal infections & cold sores
- To reduce blemishes, spots, and acne.
- To clear stuffy heads and noses: Use as an inhalation oil by adding a few drops to a bowl of steaming water – be careful, as a little really does go a long way due to the potency of the oils!
- Pro-parent anti-nit tip: It can even help ward off those annoying little visitors and is excellent for smoothing hair out for comb-throughs. Apply to the whole scalp, leave for ten minutes and comb out. Then wash with a natural shampoo.
- Use on ear eczema: apply gently with a cotton bud to affected areas. If your eczema is inside the ear, do not poke a cotton bud into the ear canal. Instead, drip the oil where it's needed.
Directions for use
Originally formulated as a 100% natural alternative to synthetic hair and scalp treatments which can often strip the natural oils from the skin and dry it out sensitive scalps. Suitable for all ages (from three years) and all types of skin, including those prone to aggravating conditions such as scalp psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, eczema or dandruff.
Scalp Oil is best used as an overnight conditioning treatment to really let the moisture soak in and let the herb-infused oils work their magic. Apply either to the whole scalp, or just those areas that need some extra help. Best used in conjunction with our 2-in-1 Natural Shampoo and Body Wash to wash the hair in the morning.
“Miracle oil, you can see a definite improvement within 3 days. Great stuff wish I had found this year's ago.”
Patch test first
As with any new skincare product, we always advise you patch test a tiny amount of the oil behind the ear or in the crook of your elbow for at least 24 hours before widespread use. Visit our Patch Test page for a detailed guide.
Please visit our Patch Test page for more information.
For an all-natural hair and body wash, try our Natural Shampoo & Body Wash.
Please visit our Shampoo & Body Wash page for more information.
Share your story
How do you use your Balmonds?
If any of our products have helped you in your skincare journey, we’d love to hear about it.
Share your before and after photos and tell us about your experience on our Share your Story page, and we’ll give you a free product of your choice.