Since Balmonds Intensive Lip Balm is essentially Skin Salvation cooked up to have a slightly waxier consistency so it smoothes on easily, you can use it for anything you’d use Skin Salvation for, with the convenience of it being in a pocket-sized tube.
Getting the most out of your Balmonds Intensive Lip Balm
- Protects sore dry patches around the eyes and mouth
- Great as an all-purpose balm on blisters, midge bites, minor cuts & grazes
- Windchill factor 50?! Use as a moisturising barrier cream for chapped noses & cheeks
- Smooths and shapes brows
- Going to a festival? Use it to stick your eco-glitter to your cheeks.
- Great as a priming balm under foundation or lipstick
- Softens cuticles and conditions nails
- Emergency anti-itch salve for any little irritating spot!
- Applied around the nostrils it catches pollen and allergens, reducing sneezing in hay fever season!
- Perfect for protecting and soothing streaming eyes and sore noses if you’ve got a cold of hayfever
Directions for use
Twist the dial at the bottom of the tube and apply directly to your lips. Re-apply as often as needed to keep them smooth, soft and moisturised.
Be careful not to use on your lips in very bright, very hot sunshine as this all-natural product does not have an SPF and there might be a risk of burning due to the high oil content. In those circumstances, it’s best to apply the salve in the evening and leave to work overnight.
Patch test first!
We recommend customers patch test before use (leave for 24 hours) as some people may be allergic to herbs, oils or beeswax. Please see our Patch Test page for more information.
How do you use your Balmonds?
We’d love to hear from you if you have before and after photos to share: why not document your Balmonds experience and let other people know how our Intensive Lip Balm has worked for you!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org