60 day money back guarantee
Scalp Oil 50ml
Keep hair and scalp in good condition
Free shipping over £25
- Contains rosemary and tea tree essential oils
- 100% natural and cruelty-free
- Moisturise dry, flaky scalps
Also suitable for those who may be prone to eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, rosacea, and other dry skin conditions.
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil*
- Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil*
- Cannabis Sativa (hemp) seed oil*
- Borago Officinalis (borage) seed oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*
- Stellaria Media (chickweed) extract*
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower extract*
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil*
- Urtica Dioica (nettle) extract*
- Limonene (from essential oils)
100% biodegradable raw materials
Suitable for vegans
As a product made from natural ingredients such as flowers and seeds, this product can be subject to slight variations of scent and colour. This is perfectly normal and doesn’t affect quality.
For an all-over intensive scalp conditioning treatment, dispense a generous amount into the palm of your hand and massage thoroughly into the scalp. For best results, leave on for a few hours or overnight. Take care to protect bed linen with an old towel as the oil can stain.
Wash the oil out in the morning with Balmonds Natural Shampoo & Body Wash or any gentle shampoo, or leave it on, depending on your hair type, texture and preference.
As with any new skincare product, we advise that you test a tiny amount behind the ear or in the crook of your elbow for 24-48 hours before widespread use.
Visit our Patch Test page for more details on how to test for reactions, and don’t use it if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients listed above.
- 92% of people agree that Balmonds Scalp Oil has improved the condition of their scalp (*100 people)
- 93% of people agree that Balmonds Scalp Oil has improved the dry skin on their scalp (*98 people)
- 92% of people agree that Balmonds Scalp Oil has helped to reduce the flakiness associated with dry skin on their scalp (*97 people)
- 92% of people would recommend Balmonds Scalp Oil to others (*119)
Save with our bundle & subscription offers