We’ve put together two bumper sized products to care for hard-working hands!
We also have a smaller version of this bundle here: Dry Cracked Hands Set
If you’re feeling the effects of extreme hand washing, and could do with some seriously intensive hydration, this is the bundle for you. Pop them in your bag, apply after every wash and moisturise regularly throughout the day as well!
Both products in this set are totally free from parabens, petrochemicals or perfumes, which makes them perfect for dry or sensitive skin. They’re also suitable for people who may be prone to dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and dry, sore, itchy skin conditions.
Suitable for all ages and skin types, including babies from 6 weeks.
This 100% natural, hemp and beeswax balm is our original product, first made for Natalie Balmond's baby daughter who needed an ointment that wouldn't irritate her sore skin. Skin Salvation is a great choice of emollient if your hands are cracked or your skin is broken; unlike water-based creams which can sting, it’s an anhydrous, oil-based balm.
- Cold-pressed organic hemp, olive, safflower oils
- Biodynamic tinctures of chamomile, calendula, nettle & chickweed
- Locally-produced, minimally-processed beeswax
Balmonds Intensive Hand Cream
Our unscented hand cream is made with shea butter and enriched with incredibly nutritious natural oils, to feed depleted skin with the nutrients and essential fatty acids it needs to regenerate and repair.
Use Balmonds Intensive Hand Cream on dry but unbroken skin, to keep it soft, supple and well-nourished.
- Sea buckthorn oil
- Cold-pressed organic hemp seed oil
- Macerated oils of chamomile, calendula, nettle & chickweed
- Roman chamomile essential oil
- Fairly-traded shea butter
Pure, minimally-processed local beeswax which makes a fantastic waterproof barrier to protect damaged skin and lock in moisture.
Organic hemp seed, safflower and olive oils which are incredibly rich in vitamins and nutrients, particularly in the essential fatty acids (EFAs) which dry skin often lacks
Biodynamic herbal tinctures of calendula, nettle, chickweed and chamomile herbs which have been used in traditional herbal medicine for centuries for their skin-kind properties.
“First time using the hand cream after being long term users of the skin salvation. With all the extra hand washing that’s going on at the moment this is a wonder product.”
Lucy April 2020
- Olea Europaea (olive fruit oil)*
- Cera Alba (beeswax)
- Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower seed oil)*
- Cannabis Sativa (hemp seed oil)*
- Aqua (water) and alcohol from tinctures
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula flower extract)**
- Chamomilla Recutita (chamomile flower extract)**
- Stellaria Media (chickweed extract)**
- Urtica Dioica (nettle extract)**
- *organic ingredients.
- **biodynamic ingredients
Intensive Hand Cream
- Aqua (water)
- Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil*
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil*
- Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) butter*
- Glycerin (vegetable origin)
- Cetyl Alcohol (plant-derived stabiliser)
- Cannabis Sativa (hemp) seed oil*
- Cetearyl Olivate (plant-derived natural emulsifier)
- Sorbitan Olivate (plant-derived natural emulsifier)
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) oil
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower oil*
- Stellaria Media (chickweed) oil*
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) (chamomile) flower oil*
- Urtica Dioica (nettle) oil*
- Glyceryl Caprylate (plant-derived natural emulsifier)
- Xanthan Gum (natural thickening agent)
- Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) essential oil
- Benzyl Alcohol (preservative)
- Limonene (from essential oils)
- *organic ingredients
Our products are handmade using natural ingredients; as such the product may vary in appearance from time to time but this will not affect the quality of the product.
Does not contain nuts, soya, gluten, or lanolin.
These products are entirely free from synthetic perfumes and colours, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS/SLES, PEGs, methylisothiazolinone (MI) and methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI).
We recommend customers patch test on an unaffected area close to the affected area before use (leave for 24 hours) as some people may be allergic to herbs, oils or beeswax. Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
Our money back guarantee.
All our products have a 60 day money back guarantee, so if you are not completely happy with the results we will refund you.
Also known as marigold and famed for its intense golden-orange flowers, calendula is grown for us in the UK and used for its natural anti-inflammatory, regenerative properties
Grown for us in the UK and traditionally used as a natural antihistamine and anti-inflammatory to soothe itchiness, chickweed is also rich in gamma-linoleic acid and other essential nutrients that the skin needs to repair and regenerate
Easily absorbed and rich in beta-carotene, EFAs and antioxidants to help in the elimination of free radicals and toxins that can cause cell damage
Produced by a women’s collective in Burkina Faso and known there as 'women's gold', shea butter is a wonderful natural moisturiser that softens, hydrates and feeds the skin
Pure, minimally-processed and local, beeswax makes a fantastic waterproof and antimicrobial barrier to protect damaged skin and lock in moisture
A highly nutritious skin food, rich in EFAs and brilliant at improving the skin’s ability to retain moisture and keep cell membranes flexible
An exceptionally light, easily-absorbed oil incredibly rich in skin-nourishing linoleic acid, excellent for keeping sensitive skin in good, soft, supple condition.
Packed full of potent antioxidants, essential fatty acids (EFAs) and vitamins to help maintain healthy, nourished skin
This incredibly rich little berry is a miraculous superfood, containing extremely high levels of Vitamins A, E, C and Omegas 3,6, 7 & 9, perfect for fighting the effects of ageing and skin damage. The richest botanical on earth!
Astringent and stimulation, unusually rich in vitamins and nutrients, nettle is said to reduce the heat and itch associated with eczema
Sweetly smelling and notoriously calming, Roman Chamomile has traditionally been used to soothe inflamed and reddened skin