- 70% alcohol hand sanitiser gel.
- Comes in an unbreakable, recyclable plastic bottle.
- Ideal for when you’re on-the-go and can’t access soap and water.
Our Hand Sanitiser Gel works by quickly and powerfully disrupting the coating that viruses are transmitted in, breaking them apart and rendering them ineffective.
Recommendations for use
- Clean and sanitise hands quickly and efficiently, whether at home or on the move.
- We’ve produced this both for our customers and are also supplying local councils and NHS trusts too!
- If you have to use hand sanitiser, we recommend letting the gel evaporate completely, and then applying a generous amount of Skin Salvation or Intensive Hand Cream to counter the drying effects of alcohol.
- Washing your hands with a foaming wash and warm water for at least 20 seconds is optimal for thorough antimicrobial cleansing, but our alcohol-based sanitiser gel is a good option if you can't access water.
Our Hand Sanitiser Gel is not part of our natural skincare for sensitive skin range. Because it’s made with 70% alcohol in order to deactivate microbes such as viruses and bacteria. Alcohol can sting sore or eczema-prone skin.
- Our formulation contains moisturising vegetable glycerine to counter the drying effects of alcohol.
- We’ve also added some tea tree and lemongrass oils, which have a similar but slow-acting effect, giving the skin some protection between applications. Plus, they give the gel a great scent too.
Keep your hands healthy and hydrated after sanitising with our Intensive Hand Cream. It feeds your clean skin the essential nourishment it needs to stay moisturised and supple.
- Alcohol denat.
- Glycerin (vegetable origin)
- Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil
Directions for use
Rub all over dry hands, ensuring all surfaces of hands are covered, and wait for gel to evaporate.
External use only. Patch test before first use. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
Care and safety advice
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from sparks, flames and hot surfaces. No smoking. If in eyes - rinse with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if possible. If eye irritation persists seek immediate medical advice or attention.
Our money back guarantee.
All our products have a 60 day money back guarantee, so if you are not completely happy with the results we will refund you.
An invigorating essential oil, renowned for its natural antibacterial, cleansing and purifying properties
Citrus-scented, invigorating essential oil, used for its potent antimicrobial properties