Intensive Facial Oil 30ml
All-Natural Facial Oil
Intensive Facial Oil 30ml
All-Natural Facial Oil
- A gently conditioning oil made with the highest quality plant-based ingredients.
- Nourish and hydrate the delicate skin of the face.
- A blend of oils specially chosen for their rejuvenating properties.
- Feed tired, delicate or damaged skin with the essential vitamins and nutrients it needs to stay soft.
- Can be applied anywhere on the body to keep skin healthy and hydrated.
This all-natural oil is totally free from parabens, preservatives, petrochemicals or perfumes, which makes it perfect for dry or sensitive skin. It’s also suitable for people who may be prone to dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and dry, sore, itchy skin conditions.
"Nice oil leaves the skin feeling soft good for my eczema leave skin feeling moisturised and not angry and inflamed"
I love this facial oil. I use it daily before sleeping. My skin never felt better.
Our all-natural Intensive Facial Oil is a highly rich blend of rosehip, calendula, lavender, chamomile, palmarosa and grapeseed oils, all ingredients chosen for their nutritious and regenerative properties.
As with any new skincare product, we always advise you patch test a tiny amount of the oil behind the ear or in the crook of your elbow for at least 24 hours before widespread use. Visit our Patch Test page for a detailed guide.
For a more intensive emollient, especially if skin is broken or scratched raw from itching, we’d suggest you use our beeswax-based Skin Salvation instead or as well as the facial oil.
Dispense a few drops of the oil onto your fingertips and apply to freshly cleansed, slightly damp skin last thing at night. Massage it very gently onto your cheeks, forehead and chin, smoothing over lips, nose and under eyes with gentle upwards strokes to distribute evenly over the whole face. Leave it on overnight.
Can also be used on scar tissue, stretch marks, uneven or damaged skin anywhere on the body; just apply gently to the area, smoothing the oil on with soft pats.
Keep in a cool dark place. For external use only.
We recommend customers patch test on an unaffected area close to the affected area before use (leave for 24 hours) as some people may be allergic even to the very gentle ingredients we use in this product.
Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
- Vitis Vinifera (grape) seed oil
- Rosa Canina (rosehip) fruit oil
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil*
- Tocopheryl (Vitamin E)
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower extract*
- Anthemis Nobilis (Roman chamomile) flower oil*
- Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*
- Cymbopogon Martini (palmarosa) oil
- Geraniol & Linalool (from essential oils)
Our products are handmade using natural ingredients; as such the product may vary in appearance from time to time but this will not affect the quality of the product.
Does not contain nuts, coconut, soya, gluten, lanolin or palm oil.
Our Skin Salvation Range is entirely free from synthetic perfumes and colours, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS/SLES, PEGs, methylisothiazolinone (MI) and methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI).
Recommendations for use
- An ideal overnight treatment to soften scars, blemishes and blotchiness, smoothing out uneven skin tone and caring for thirsty, dehydrated and ageing skin.
- Perfect for the sensitive skin of pregnant women and new mothers, it can even be used on stretch marks and dry, tired patches of skin.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- You can also use this lovely oil as an enriching addition to your usual day or night cream - just add a few drops to the pot and stir in. A little goes a very long way!
Suitable for all ages and skin types. Cruelty-free and suitable for vegans. We include a high proportion of pure rosehip oil in our formulation, as well as luxurious lavender, palmarosa and Roman Chamomile essential oils and the best quality, UK-sourced cold-pressed organic sunflower and organic calendula oils.
- Rosehip oil rich in vitamin A, vitamin C as well as Omegas-3 and -6, it delivers essential nutrients direct to damaged skin to support the production of new skin cells
- Organic calendula intense golden-orange marigold flowers are steeped in pure sunflower oil to extract their soothing, regenerative properties.
- Palmarosa essential oil nourishing, rejuvenating and supportive of skin cell renewal.
- Lavender & Roman Chamomile essential oils deliciously scented and naturally antimicrobial essential oils to calm and protect.
- Grape seed oil is a beautifully light carrier oil, exceptionally high in Vitamin E and linoleic acid.
For a lighter oil perfect for cleaning makeup and dirt off delicate faces use our Omega Rich Cleansing Oil.
Our money back guarantee.
All our products have a 60 day money back guarantee, so if you are not completely happy with the results we will refund you.