- Ultra-intense all-natural moisturising oil.
- Suitable for all ages and skin types, including babies from 6 weeks.
- Cruelty-free and suitable for vegans.
- Perfect for scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, dehydrated or ageing skin.
Rosehips are packed full of nutrients such as Vitamins A and C, and the essential fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6. These support the natural cycle of skin cell renewal by feeding the epidermis with the vital nutrients it needs to regenerate damaged or fragile areas.
Recommendations for use
- Over time the oil can improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes and scars.
- It’s the perfect emollient oil to condition, smooth and soften rough, dry or fragile skin, leaving it supple and healthy.
- It’s also suitable for people who may be prone to dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and dry, sore, itchy skin conditions.
- Moisturise the delicate skin under the eyes and as a nourishing nail and cuticle oil.
- On sensitive skin after radiotherapy or chemotherapy.
Our Rosehip Scar Oil is completely free from parabens, preservatives, petrochemicals or perfumes, which makes it perfect for dry or sensitive skin.
- Rich in vitamins A & C as well as Omegas-3 and -6, it delivers essential nutrients directly to damaged skin to support the production of new skin cells.
- Organic calendula intense golden-orange marigold flowers steeped in pure sunflower oil to extract their soothing, regenerative properties.
- Palmarosa essential oil is nourishing, rejuvenating and supportive of skin cell renewal, while grape seed oil is exceptionally high in Vitamin E and linoleic acid.
- Lavender and Roman chamomile essential oils have a delicious scent and are naturally antimicrobial to calm and protect your skin.
For a rich moisturising oil formulated specifically for the fragile skin of the face, try our Intensive Facial Oil.
"I find this rosehip scar oil great for the skin on my neck and chest. My mum also uses it on her mature, aging skin and finds that it great at reducing signs of aging."
- Vitis Vinifera (grape) seed oil
- Rosa Canina (rosehip) fruit oil
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil*
- Tocopheryl (Vitamin E)
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower extract*
- Anthemis Nobilis (Roman chamomile) flower oil*
- Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*
- Cymbopogon Martini (palmarosa) oil
- Geraniol & Linalool (from essential oils)
Our products are handmade using natural ingredients; as such the product may vary in appearance from time to time but this will not affect the quality of the product.
Does not contain nuts, soya, gluten, lanolin, coconut or palm oil.
Our Skin Rescue is entirely free from synthetic perfumes and colours, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS/SLES, PEGs, methylisothiazolinone (MI) and methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI).
Directions for use
Our Rosehip Scar Oil be used on scar tissue, stretch marks, uneven or damaged skin anywhere on the body; just apply gently to the area, smoothing the oil on with soft pats.
If using on the face: dispense a few drops of the oil onto your fingertips and apply to freshly cleansed, slightly damp skin. Massage very gently onto your cheeks, forehead and chin, smoothing over lips, nose and under eyes with gentle upwards strokes to distribute evenly over the whole face.
We recommend customers patch test on an unaffected area close to the affected area before use (leave for 24 hours) as some people may be allergic even to the very gentle ingredients we use in this product.
Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
Keep cool. For external use only.
Our money back guarantee.
All our products have a 60 day money back guarantee, so if you are not completely happy with the results we will refund you.
Also known as marigold and famed for its intense golden-orange flowers, calendula is grown for us in the UK and used for its natural anti-inflammatory, regenerative properties
Easily absorbed and rich in beta-carotene, EFAs and antioxidants to help in the elimination of free radicals and toxins that can cause cell damage
A beautifully light carrier oil extracted from grape seeds, exceptionally high in Vitamin E and linoleic acid
Rich in provitamin A, Vitamin C, as well as Omegas-3 and -6 and other essential fatty acids, this European-grown rosehip oil delivers essential nutrients to support the production of new skin cells, helping to delay the effects of skin aging, assisting with cell regeneration, and boosting collagen and elastin levels
Helps to stimulate skin cell action and regulate production of sebum levels in the skin, hydrating and improving the appearance of the skin
Has been shown in clinical trials to have antimicrobial and analgesic properties which can help support the healing of skin and is also famed for its soothing, calming and balancing properties
Sweetly smelling and notoriously calming, Roman Chamomile has traditionally been used to soothe inflamed and reddened skin