We’re offering customers who buy from our webstore a 60 day money back guarantee on any of our products.
Scalp Oil 50ml
For itchy, flaky scalps
Scalp Oil 50ml
For itchy, flaky scalps
- Moisturise dry, flaky scalps
- Soothe itchy and sore skin
- Treat scalp psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis and eczema
- Cruelty-free 100% natural anti-dandruff treatment
Give your hair and scalp exactly what they need to stay healthy and hydrated with this blend of herb-infused oils. Rich in nutrients, our Scalp Oil is made with antimicrobial tea tree, stimulating rosemary, omega-rich borage and hemp, as well as nettle, calendula and chickweed. Complement the natural oils that support your skin barrier with our all-natural, vegan-friendly alternative to synthetic treatments and shampoos.
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil*
- Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil*
- Cannabis Sativa (hemp) seed oil*
- Borago Officinalis (borage) seed oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*
- Stellaria Media (chickweed) extract*
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower extract*
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil*
- Urtica Dioica (nettle) extract*
- Limonene (from essential oils)
100% biodegradable raw materials
Suitable for vegans
As a product made from natural ingredients such as flowers and seeds, this product can be subject to slight variations of scent and colour. This is perfectly normal and doesn’t affect quality.
For an all-over intensive scalp treatment, dispense a generous amount into the palm of your hand and massage thoroughly into the scalp. For best results, leave on for a few hours or overnight. Take care to protect bed linen with an old towel as the oil can stain.
Wash out in the morning with Balmonds Natural Shampoo & Body Wash or any gentle shampoo.
- 92% of people agree that Balmonds Scalp Oil has improved the condition of their scalp (*100 people)
- 93% of people agree that Balmonds Scalp Oil has improved the itchiness associated with the dry skin on their scalp (*98 people)
- 92% of people agree that Balmonds Scalp Oil has helped to reduce the flakiness associated with dry skin on their scalp (*97 people)
- 92% of people would recommend Balmonds Scalp Oil to others (*119)
Balmonds Scalp Oil was formulated as an entirely natural alternative to synthetic-based conditioning treatments for hair and scalp. It’s designed to support the functioning of the skin barrier, moisturising dry skin and softening flakes. Antimicrobial herbal extracts like tea tree and rosemary help keep skin clean and healthy, while omega-rich oils hemp and borage provide the nutrients needed to regenerate and repair an impaired skin barrier.
It’s suitable for those prone to dry, itchy or inflamed skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, scalp dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, dandruff.
Because it contains potent essential oils, we don’t recommend using it on babies or toddlers under three years old.
The oil also has a variety of other uses:
• apply to any dry or itchy areas that need freshening up
• use as a topical rescue oil for intensive hydration
• massage the oil a cleansing and relaxing rub for hot and bothered feet
• can be used on itchy or flaky beards
• add a few drops to hot water as an inhalation oil for stuffy noses
For areas of the scalp, hairline or chin that are very sore, dry or itchy, try Balmonds Skin Salvation balm as a more intensive moisturiser.
Balmonds Scalp Oil is cruelty-free and certified by the Vegan Society.
As with any new skincare product, we advise that you test a tiny amount behind the ear or in the crook of your elbow for 24-48 hours before widespread use.
Visit our Patch Test page for more details on how to test for reactions, and don’t use it if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients listed above.
"Miracle oil, you can see a definate improvement within 3 days. Great stuff wish I had found this year's ago."
"I use this at night and it helps calm my scalp and in the morning my hair feels healthier and I can manage my psoriasis better."
Our money back guarantee.
All our products have a 60 day money back guarantee, so if you are not completely happy with the results we will refund you.
Also known as marigold and famed for its intense golden-orange flowers, calendula is grown for us in the UK and used for its natural anti-inflammatory, regenerative properties
Grown for us in the UK and traditionally used as a natural antihistamine and anti-inflammatory to soothe itchiness, chickweed is also rich in gamma-linoleic acid and other essential nutrients that the skin needs to repair and regenerate
Easily absorbed and rich in beta-carotene, EFAs and antioxidants to help in the elimination of free radicals and toxins that can cause cell damage
A highly nutritious skin food, rich in EFAs and brilliant at improving the skin’s ability to retain moisture and keep cell membranes flexible
Packed full of potent antioxidants, essential fatty acids (EFAs) and vitamins to help maintain healthy, nourished skin
Also known as 'starflower', this UK-grown oil is the richest plant source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid which has powerful anti-inflammatory effects
Astringent and stimulation, unusually rich in vitamins and nutrients, nettle is said to reduce the heat and itch associated with eczema
An invigorating essential oil, renowned for its natural antibacterial, cleansing and purifying properties
Stimulating, invigorating and purifying essential oil, known for improving circulation to the scalp.