Lavender Balm is a brilliant all-purpose moisturising salve that you can pop in a pocket for all eventualities.
Try the salve for:
- Tattoo aftercare
- Chapped lips
- Stubborn little patches of dry skin
- Apply around the nose to stop pollen and allergens going up the nose in hay fever season
- To protect minor burns or small patches of sunburn as they heal
- Rub gently into temples and pulse points to calm things down before sleep
- Apply on chin and around the nose to protect children’s faces from runny noses and dribbles!
- For areas prone to chub rub or chafing
Directions for use:
You can apply our Lavender balm anywhere on the body as frequently as you like, and it’s suitable for all ages from six weeks up.
Be careful if using on infected skin: don’t rub the balm from one patch of skin to another and use clean fingers to scoop out and apply the ointment.
Please Do A Patch Test Before First Use
As always with any new skincare product, please do a patch test behind the ear or in the crook of your elbow before first use. Please see our Patch Test page for more information.
How do you use your Balmonds? We’d love to hear from you!
Drop us a line at email@example.com